Hawkins Performing Arts Boosters
Booster Club Meetings:
The second Tuesday of the month, at 7 pm at the studio.
Introducing the New Booster Club Membership Levels!
Basic Membership: $10
Silver Membership: $100 This membership includes 2 tickets to a Hawkins School of Performing Arts Company Performance of your choice and a special THANK YOU in the show’s program.
Gold Membership: $250This membership includes 2 tickets to a Hawkins School of Performing Arts Company Performance of your choice, preferred seating at the show, and a special THANK YOU in the show’s program.
High Gold Membership: $500This membership includes 2 tickets to a Hawkins School of Performing Arts Company Performance of your choice, preferred seating at the show, a SWAG bag featuring items representing the theme of the show, and a special THANK YOU in the show’s program.
Platinum Membership: $750This membership includes 2 tickets to all Hawkins School of Performing Arts Company Performances, preferred seating at the shows, SWAG bags featuring items representing the themes of the shows, and a special THANK YOU in the shows’ programs.
Visit the Booster Table in the studio lobby to sign up!! Already a member? Consider upgrading to one of our new membership levels!
Have a child with a passion for dance and want to get more involved? Inspired by what you see on stage and want to see how all the creativity unfolds behind the scenes? Do you have fun ideas to support our dancers? Then the Hawkins Performing Arts Booster Club needs you!
Throughout the year the Booster Club provides activities and services to all level of dancers at our studio. In just their first year, the Booster Club provided:
- Concessions in the studio lobby and at all performances
- Showcase flowers
- Free National Dance Day workshops
- "So You Want to be a Rockette" workshop with alumni Elaine Hunter, a ballet intensive featuring alumni Ashley Chin-Mark and a contemporary intensive with artistic director Jacob Montoya – including popular sessions for parents
- "Spring Into Dance" Show in support of the MS Society
- Studio Teacher Appreciation Week
- Support for Holiday Inn, Coppelia and Human Nature
- Microwaves for the studio kitchen
Annual membership is only $10. And every member receives a Hawkins window sticker- although you might need extras as dancers seem to covet them!
In 2015-16 we will be adding:
- Hawkins studio yearbook
- Support for “On Your Toes”- an outreach program for underserved young dancers
- More master classes and instructional events
- A scholarship fund for Hawkins Dancers who experience catastrophic events
- And so much more!
What we accomplish is only restricted by the support we get! And you are guaranteed to feel like you are an even bigger part of the Hawkins Dance Family.
Visit our table in the studio lobby or email email@example.com