School Policies and Procedures
- Please keep strollers in front lobby, not on carpeted areas. No chairs in hallways.
- With the exception of parents of small children, please drop off and pick up your children in the main lobby. Children are not allowed outside the building without a parent under any circumstances. You must enter the building to pick-up your child.
- Tap shoes may not be worn outside the tap studio unless covered.
- Please refer to “dress code” below for dancewear and hair style requirements. Jazz pants must reach a dancer’s natural waistline. No exposed navels. Please do not expose underwear. Wear a changing leotard if necessary.
- Food/beverages are restricted to kitchen area only. Water only in carpeted areas and in the classrooms. no gum. No running.
- If you wish to speak with a teacher, please ask the desk manager to send a message to the instructor. Speaking with teachers between class’s results in the next class being delayed.
- Tuition will be paid with electronic debit or credit card and will be completed between the 3rd and 8th day of each month. Tuition will be assessed unless the school is notified in writing by the 15th of the prior month of any changes to the student’s classes. no adjustment will be made for vacations, holidays or missed classes. Enrolled students may makeup classes in any appropriate age and class level within 60 days.
- To hold your place in class, you will be required to pay the full monthly tuition whether or not you attend. There are no refunds.
- If student discontinues classes, re-registration will be required to resume.
All cancellations must be in writing by the 15th of the month.
Please Note: If written notice is not received by the 15th of the month, you will be billed and responsible for the following month's non-refundable tuition.
Ballet Girls: class ages 2-7
Motionwear® pink leotard (style #2105, color 613)
Capezio pink child convertible tights #1916c and pink ballet slippers
Ballet Girls: class ages 8+
Motionwear® black leotard (style #2516, color 497)
Capezio pink convertible tights #1916, and pink ballet slippers. If needed, a skin tone coordinated athletic bra should be worn. IF HAIR IS LONG IT MUST BE WRAPPED IN A BUN.
White T-shirt; black tights, jazz pants, or bike shorts
white socks and white ballet slippers.
Jazz Leotards and tights of student’s color choice; jazz pants,
Soffe or bike shorts (no street clothes). Footwear may be ballet slippers or jazz shoes.
IF HAIR IS LONG IT SHOULD BE WRAPPED IN A BUN
SeeJazz Attire (no street wear)
Black Bloch hardsole oxford tap shoes (no split sole) recommended for ages 8 and up.
Performing Groups & Recital Pieces
Ballet: Capezio pink convertible tights #1916
Jazz & Tap: Capezio “Caramel” convertible tights #1916.
Acting & Voice: Loose clothing and soft-soled shoes.
Hip Hop/Street: Loose clothing that cover knees. No skirts.Clean tennis shoes or dance sneakers. Knee pads.
Musical Theatre and Sing & Dance: Jazz attire.
Acrobatics: Tight fitting tee shirt and shorts or leotard
For tights and or shoe needs please visit our friends at Capitol Costumes and Dancewear, located at
8121 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA 95628. To reach them by phone, (916) 961-2769.