School Policies and Procedures
- Please keep strollers in front lobby. No chairs in hallways.
- With the exception of parents of small children, please drop off and pick up your children in the main lobby. Children are not allowed outside the building without a parent under any circumstances. You must enter the building to pick-up your child.
- Tap shoes may not be worn outside the tap studio unless covered.
- Please refer to “dress code” below for dancewear and hair style requirements. Jazz pants must reach a dancer’s natural waistline. No exposed navels. Please do not expose underwear. Wear a changing leotard if necessary.
- Food/beverages are restricted to kitchen area only. Water only in the classrooms. No gum. No running.
- If you wish to speak with a teacher, please ask the desk manager to send a message to the instructor. Speaking with teachers between classes results in the next class being delayed.
- Tuition will be paid with electronic debit or credit card and will be completed between the 3rd day of each month. Tuition will be assessed unless the school is notified in writing by the 15th of the prior month of any changes to the student’s classes. no adjustment will be made for vacations, holidays or missed classes. Enrolled students may makeup classes in any appropriate age and class level within 60 days.
- To hold your place in class, you will be required to pay the full monthly tuition whether or not you attend. There are no refunds.
- If student discontinues classes, re-registration will be required to resume.
- All cancellations must be in writing by the 15th of the PRIOR month.
- Please Note: If written notice is not received by the 15th of the PRIOR month, you will be billed and responsible for the following month's non-refundable tuition.